Extensive field of analysis
Natixis’ economic research team – headed by Patrick Artus – leverages in-depth expertise
to offer clients a broad array of services encompassing:
Some 60 of the world's key economies are covered, including the main emerging markets.
- regular economic monitoring
- economic and financial forecasts
- fixed-income, equity, forex and commodities market analyses
- country analyses
- investment strategies
An integrated chain of expertise
The economic research team comprises economists, market strategists, quantitative
and technical analysts, econometrists and statisticians. Together they form an integrated
chain of expertise that runs from fundamental research to market analysis and advisory
services, and which ensures clients have early access to directly-useable key information
for guiding their investment strategies.
Publications as decision-making tools
Our economic research team provides clients with a range of 35 diversified and specialized
publications (some of which are freely available ), providing relevant and useful
information to guide clients in their investment strategies. Here are a few:
Clients can view all publications via the Economic Research secure-access site.
Clients may also read the publications on subscription using their Natixis Research
Ipad® and Iphone® app.
- the Flash range, which covers macroeconomic topics
- Monthly Notes: this category covers countries and/or geographical regions
- Markets publications, including Daily Round-up, Hedge Fund Trends and Inflation-linked
- Indicators, such as The Leading Indicator of French Economic Activity and Country Wrap-up, etc.
- Academic publications, including the Special Paper category
- technical analysis