Our E-Commerce Offer
Natixis leverages its multi-dealer electronic trading platforms to offer a comprehensive range of interest-rate, credit and forex products.
Fixed-Income E-Commerce offering
Forex E-commerce offering
Fixed-Income E-Commerce offer
Natixis operates on the main electronic trading platforms (Bloomberg, Tradeweb and BondVision) for interest-rate,
credit and derivative products.
Natixis allows you to execute your transactions on the following products:
- In European countries: Germany, France, Italy, Spain, the Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Portugal, Finland, Greece and Ireland,
- Inflation-linked bonds: in France, Germany, Italy and Greece.
Covered Bonds, Supras, Agencies and Sovereigns: on major European signatures, e.g. CFF, EIB, KFW, EFSF and CADES.
Corporate Bonds: across a wide range of sectors including automotive, construction and real estate, retail,
industrials, media, transport and aerospace–defense, utilities, telecom and high yield.
Financial Bonds: Senior fixed-rate, Lower Tier 2 fixed-rate, Tier 1 fixed-rate, subordinated insurance debt and FRNs.
- Euro OIS: Eonia Spot to 0-24 months
- Euro IRS: EUR vs 3M Euribor 2-30 years, EUR vs 6M Euribor 2-30 years, curve spreads, butterflies
- USD IRS: USD vs 3M Libor Semi-Annual from 2 to 30 years, USD vs 3M Libor Annual from 2 to 30 years.
Forex E-commerce offer
Natixis is a market maker for FX products. We provide spots, outrights, swaps and forward/forwards on a 24-hour basis.
Through multi-dealer platforms:
- Trading Screen.
- Majors: EUR, USD, JPY, CHF, GBP, AUD, NZD, CAD, ZAR,
- Scandinavia: SEK, NOK, DKK,
- Eastern Europe: PLN, CZK, HUF,
- Asia: CNH, THB, SGD, HKD.