Our range of standardized products
For short term needs, Natixis offers a comprehensive range of products on international markets:
- term deposits,
- open Deposits,
- certificates of deposit,
- euro commercial paper,
- singapore certificates of deposits,
- Australian short-term notes,
- Yankee certificates of deposit,
- US commercial paper.
For long term needs, Natixis devises products designed to suit your risk/return requirements and constraints:
- vanilla and structured product issues,
- based on a broad choice of underlyings: interest rates, currencies, inflation, commodities, credit, equities,
- instruments matching your needs: EMTN, BMTN, structured deposits, stand-alone bonds, Schuldschein, Namensschuld-verschreibung, German certificates, Pfandbriefe, warrants.
Our range of customized products
We leverage our in-depth expertise to devise customized products that meet your specific needs
(early exit possibilities, structured indexing, etc.):
- repo and collateral management: sovereign, corporates, credit products, triparty repo & pooling solutions, unsecured securities lending, cross-currency repo,
- multi-currency products: active management of a wide range of currencies,
- numerous interest-rate benchmarks: fixed rates, variable rates 1, 3 or 6 months (Euribor, Libor, etc.), OIS (Eonia, Effective Fed Funds, etc.).