Our range of interest-rate products embraces cash products (government debt) and derivatives for both investment and hedging purposes,
ranging from the simplest to the most customized formats.
Euro-denominated government debt
Natixis is a key player on all euro-denominated government debt products:
- in European countries (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Portugal, Austria, the Netherlands, Finland, Ireland, etc.),
- on primary markets (primary dealer in government debt in France, Spain, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Austria and Slovakia) and secondary markets,
- over the long and short terms,
- for fixed rates, floating rates and zero coupons,
- for inflation-linked debt.
Vanilla interest-rate derivatives
Natixis covers the full spectrum of classical interest-rate derivatives:
- swaps, OIS, FRAS, caps, floors, swaptions,
- for the main European, US and Asian currencies, as well as emerging currencies.
Natixis provides liquidity on:
We are also highly active in the inflation asset class, both for cash bonds and bespoke derivative solutions (vanilla and hybrid).
- swaps and other vanilla derivatives over the short and long terms,
- derivatives for hedging bond issues,
- asset swaps,
- hedging or liability optimization programs via a broad range of complex interest-rate products.
Structured interest-rate products
Natixis furnishes an extensive array of structured interest-rate products in euro, dollar and JPY, in the form of
derivatives or incorporated in an investment product.